Quality of Service Reporting Portal
Click on the Operator Logos above to view the Quality of Service reports submitted for the past Two Years.
Pursuant to the Telecommunications Code (Part 3) (Quality of Service) Requirements 2010, Gazetted 6th January 2011, Part 1, Sections 3 & 4:
3. The purpose of these Requirements is to establish a framework for the provision of information to assist users with their selection of services and to assist in the maintenance and the improvement of the quality of services provided by public suppliers.
4. (1) These Requirements apply to a public supplier of any of the following services
(a) public fixed telephone service;
(b) public mobile telephone service;
(c) internet access service.
(2) Notwithstanding subsection (1), sections 1, 2, 3, 4 (3) and (4), 6, 8 (1), 12, 15 to 16, 17 (4) to (6) and 18 apply to all public suppliers.
(3) A public supplier shall no later than thirty days after the end of each quarter notify the Commission of the commercial launch of any services within that quarter.
(4) These Requirements place obligations on public suppliers for measuring and reporting quality of service and allows the Commission to establish and amend, from time-to-time as required, quality of service targets that public suppliers are required to comply with.
Further, Part II Section 11 (2) reads:
The Commission shall publish on its website all of the data reported by the public suppliers in accordance with sections 7 and 8 including a comparison between different public suppliers.